The Pilgrim Way Church Trail

The Pilgrim Way Church Trail

Heritage Lottery Fund

St Michael's Tatenhill

Pilgrim Way Church Trail

The sandstone Parish Church of St. Michael & All Saints Church is a 13th-century building which was substantially enlarged and altered in the 15th century. Around 1890, Bodley restored the church. It is a Grade II listed building.

Beside the church stands the Old Rectory which was built in the early 18th century. It was the mother church for the area with St James Church in Barton being built to cater for a growing congregation.

St Michael and All Angels is part of the third and final phase of this project. It will receive its new visitor resources in the near future.

Further Information

Postcode:
DE13 9SD